Frequently Asked Questions
Which Pass is the best deal for me?
How often do you play? How many times a week/month?
- Consider a Pass if you play 5+ rounds/month
Where do you play?
- All KC Parks properties = Patron/Value Pass
- Swope/Minor = South Pass
- All around KC = Orion Passport
When do you play? (day of the week/time)
- I play more than 12 rounds per season, all days/times/facilities = Patron Pass
- I play different days/times at all Parks courses, 1x/week or less = Value Pass
- I don’t want to commit, but I want the lowest price at my favorite course = 10-Round Pass
- I love Swope and Minor and play more than 1x/week $23/week or Seniors (60+) $19/week (40+ rounds per season) = South Pass
Common Membership Questions:
Do you offer a Loyalty Program with no upfront cost?
- Yes, download our Course App for FREE and start tracking your rounds!
Can I pay Monthly?
- Yes, the South Pass may be purchased for play March 1 – October 31 (extended months are optional)
When do Pass programs expire?
- Value and Patron Passes valid through Dec 31
- South Pass March – October (12mo optional expires Feb 28)
Are there time restrictions?
- Pass holders may play any weekday and after 12pm weekends, if before 12pm on weekends (peak) the Green Fee is discounted $10
What are South Pass benefits?
- Playing Swope Memorial GC and Minor Park GC
- Discounts at HOA Golf, Hodge Park and Shoal Creek GC
- $10 green fee/cart fees at HOA & HPGC
- $15 w/cart - 9 holes @ HOA
- $35 w/cart after 1pm at Shoal Creek GC
- $25 USGA Handicap Service (Annual GHIN dues)
- Pass pricing on all Club sponsored events
- 50% off Green Fees Nov-Feb
Is my Credit Card information secure?
- Yes we use a PCI compliant processor and all information is stored securely
When will monthly payments be processed?
- Dues are charged and processed between the 1st and 5th of each month
- If you purchase a Monthly pass between the 1st and 15th your 1st payment is due, if after the 15th your 1st payment will be processed in the next month